People are often unsure how long you can keep meat in the fridge. We often get asked about this, so here is some basic guidance.
Providing the products are retained in their vacpack unopened and kept at low temperatures (below 4C), the following can apply:
- Chicken and sausages – may be kept for up to 4-5 days.
- Beef, lamb, pork and venison – may be kept up to 7 days.
- Fish – may be kept for 2 days.
- Sliced ham – up to 4-5 days.
* Meats from Meat Direct are cut and vacpacked to order, ensuring optimum freshness.