Prep time: 20 mins | Cook: 10 mins | Serves 4 | Excellent source of iron
Beautiful spices and creamy feta combine to make this recipe simply delicious.
3 quality lamb rumps with any silver skin trimmed off.
- 1½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- Good pinch cayenne pepper
Tomato & feta salad
- 180g feta cheese
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ small red onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp each of chopped fresh mint and dill
- 4 large ripe tomatoes, cores removed and sliced
- Small handful basil leaves
- Balsamic vinegar to drizzle
Source: Beef + Lamb New Zealand, reproduced with permission.